Monday again!! I hope you had a safe and uneventful week last week - so many bad storms and so much devastation! We were fortunate here, but the pictures coming out of Alabama are just mind-boggling....
In between hiding in the closet during storms, I did manage to get some stuff done this week. Here's last week's list....
1. Quilt the two ministry quilts that were pieced last week.
Done! These were delivered to the church today to be available for our pastor to use at the Monday night prayer service.
2. Finish piecing the Christmas quilt back.
I didn't get to this one - I thought about it yesterday, but decided to work on my H2H quilt instead. Tough choice, but I need to take care of obligations before "me-stuff"!
3. Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt.
Done! A friend came over early in the week for some help with quilting, so while I was watching her machine quilt, I cut out this quilt!! Woohoo!! I am s-o-o-o-o-o ready for vacation now!!
4. Make a Hawaii-themed ministry quilt (but the fabrics have to get here first!)
Well, the fabrics are here - but I also ordered a die for my Go Cutter for this one, and it should be here this morning - then I start cutting! Here are the fabrics I ordered...
5. Work on H2H quilt.
You saw this cut out last week - now it's partially pieced! This was part of yesterday afternoon's projects....
6. Go to Paducah on Saturday for the AQS Quilt Show!!
Done! We had a great time - I'll be posting some pics from the show later this week, but here's a teaser - this beautiful quilt featured quilts on the clothesline - and each of those quilts was individually pieced - little miniature quilts! The yoyo quilt under the tree was actually 3-D - only attached at the top of the line. Amazing workmanship!!
I also made this bee block yesterday (a little late, but Susan, it's going in the mail today!)...
...so the week went well!!
Now, let's see what kind of trouble I can get into this week...
1. Finish piecing the H2H quilt top.
2. Cut out the Hawaii ministry quilt.
3. Cut out the second H2H quilt top.
4. Quilt a ministry flimsy pieced by Debora.
5. Take care of all those little things that need to be done before vacation!
(Mail, newspaper, boarding the dogs, etc.)
6. Write a blogpost showing the pretty quilts we saw in Paducah!!
If I get all that done, I'll be tickled pink! So - - - what are you working on this week?