Well, after a night of storms and some rain and clouds this morning, the sun is finally shining! Hopefully it will keep it up long enough for me to get a picture of one of the quilts I've nearly finished this weekend...
I didn't do so well on last week's list....
1. Finish piecing the ministry quilt "Hawaii".
2. Quilt "Hawaii".
Done! I did get this one done, and my husband has taken it to let some more people sign it. It will be delivered this week. Oh - and I changed the name - it is now Maluhia, which means peaceful or tranquil in Hawaiian. (If you want to read more about this quilt, check out last Friday's blogpost.)
3. Applique flowers on the front of the first H2H quilt.
Well, they're cut out and bonded to a piece of fleece, but I haven't stitched them yet, or appliqued them to the front of the quilt. Hopefully today!
4. Piece a back for the first H2H quilt.
5. Quilt first H2H quilt.
Nope! Total fail on these two....
Done! This is the quilt that I need to take pics of in the sunshine,
as soon as I finish handstitching the binding.
Hopefully I'll have some pics tomorrow for the blog. (This is Staci's pic...)
6. Straighten up the studio!
Complete, total, abysmal failure..... the studio looks like a bomb hit it!
I told you I didn't do well on last week's list! But I did get my house cleaned up on Friday for bunco Friday night and my sewing sisters on Saturday morning, so it wasn't a total wash. I hate housework...... ;-)
So - - - for this week - - -
1. Finish and deliver the new ministry quilt.
2. Applique the flowers on the front of the first H2H quilt.
3. Piece a back for the first H2H quilt.
4. Quilt the first H2H quilt.
5. Piece the top for the second H2H quilt.
- - - and I'm going to stop there, in hopes that I can do better this week than last!
So - what are you working on this week?