Fall has finally arrived in Middle Tennessee - hooray!! Beautiful cool days, crisp nights, lots of sunshine, and the leaves are starting to turn.... my favorite time of year!!
It means more time to sew and quilt, too - another good reason to celebrate! That's a good thing, considering how much I need to be doing....
Let's check in on how I did on last week's list.....
1. Add border to ministry quilt made by Road to Arkansas pattern.
2. Make back for that quilt plus four other ministry flimsies.
3. Quilt at least five ministry quilts.
Done! Here's a quickie view of the five quilts -
more to come on Wednesday in the ministry update!
4. Process the new fabric donations received last week.
Partially done - I've gone through it all, and folded one of three boxes full and added it to the stash. Lots of pretty new fabrics!
5. Put together a star quilt top from donated blocks.
I didn't do the star quilt top yet, but I did put together a pretty quilt top from a layer cake of Welcome Home. I'll be binding this one tonight so it can go on the Wednesday ministry update.
And here's what I hope to accomplish this week.....
1. Bind the Welcome Home quilt.
2. Make a batiks quilt for the ministry.
3. Finish processing fabric donations.
4. Finish light blue flimsy for the ministry.
5. Quilt at least two more quilts for the ministry.
6. Get ready for Saturday with my Sewing Sisters!
And that's enough to keep me busy, for sure!!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?