Monday's here again, and I have to admit, it's time for me to get back on the horse and start riding again! I didn't do so well on last week's list, so I need to buckle down this week and get back to work! Let's look at last week's list...
1. Quilt at least two more quilts for the quilt ministry.
Nope. Ran out of batting, and the new roll didn't
come in until Friday!
2. Piece at least two backs for ministry quilts.
Nope! Didn't do this either. Total fail!
3. Quilt the zig-zag quilt.
Done! You can see more of this on my Friday blogpost -
it's my entry in the Blogger's Quilt Festival!
4. Bind the two ministry quilts from last week.
Done! You'll see these on my Wednesday blogpost, because
they've gone on to new homes already!
5. Bind the zig-zag quilt.
Done! Pretty stripe-y binding, too!
6. Work on my friend's seat cushions.
Well, I did work on these - I went to the store to buy
the foam for the cushions and found out that 4" thick,
24" wide high density foam is --- get this ---
$59.99 a yard!!! So now I've got to wait for this
coming weekend, when it's on sale for 50% off....
So I'm still ripping out the seams in the futon cover.
And in my defense, Sunday afternoon I did put two borders
on a brights quilt for the quilt ministry, and start pinning
another ministry quilt on the quilting frame
so I can quilt it this week. So I didn't totally
fritter away the day!!
So now, for next week, here's what I hope to get accomplished...
1. Finish loading the Coach's quilt on the frame and quilt.
2. Make a back for the brights quilt.
3. Quilt the brights quilt.
4. Cut out pieces for a pair of commission quilts.
5. Make two quilt backs for the ministry quilt flimsies.
6. Finish deconstructing the futon cover,
and hit that foam sale this weekend!
I'm quitting while I'm ahead - and hopefully next week I won't have to put "fail" by any of these items!!
So what are you working on this week?
PS Looking for the winner of the Traveling Stash? Click here!