Well, we're still waiting for a grandbaby here! My daughter will go to the hospital early tomorrow morning to be induced, if she doesn't go into labor tonight. Lilli is tucked up in our guest room, having a sleepover, and will be staying with us for the next few nights until mom and baby come home from the hospital!!
But fortunately, I did a lot of work last week and managed to knock out my whole list! Let's see how it went...
1. Border and quilt a quilt for a woman in New Orleans.
Done! Didn't this come out nice?
2. Make an I-Spy quilt for a 6-year old boy.
Done! One of our ladies pieced the center of this quilt...
3. Quilt a man's quilt for the ministry.
Done! Thanks to Annie we had the perfect flimsy for this man!
4. Do my 2011 taxes (yuck......)
So now - what's on the list for this week?
1. Finish a postage stamp quilt for the ministry.
2. Make a quilt for a man with cancer.
3. Make a quilt for a woman with cancer.
4. Welcome Miss Emmalyn Elise into the world!
5. Make sure Lilli still feels like the world rotates around her!
Not too much on the list this week, because I'm having to play Nana during much of my regular sewing time, but hopefully I'll be able to get this much done. Our ministry members have been so good about making flimsies, I've got a great stack to choose from that are either all or partially ready for quilting. It sure makes things go faster!!
So now, the question is...... what are you working on this week?
PS Be sure to check out the great guest post from Amy of Diary of a Quilter here - she's given us a tutorial for a great easy quilt! And remember, there's still time to join in the Hands2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge!!
And there's also still time to bid on the feed sack blocks (30 of them) or the feed sack grandmother's flower garden quilt flimsy on this post - vintage beauty that really needs a great home and someone who will love and appreciate them!!