Well, it's not exactly Monday, but I still need to make a list! I had a busy week last week - between traveling to Huntsville, AL to pick up a quilt frame and Juki for the quilt ministry, and going to the quilt show in Paducah, I didn't have much time to work on last week's list - but let's see how I did...
1. Finish the woman's quilt that's on the frame.
Done! It came out really nicely, and you can read more about it on last Friday's post if you're interested...
2. Quilt the blue and white man's quilt.
Done! Isn't this manly?
3. Put borders on the Jacob's Ladder top, make a back, and quilt.
Done! I love this one - Jacob's Ladder blocks are so pretty, aren't they?
4. Pull a couple of baby quilts for this week's newborns!
Partly done - I delivered one this morning!
OK - now what's on the list for this week?
1. Border, back and quilt a woman's quilt for the ministry.
2. Bind a baby girl quilt for the ministry.
3. Make kits for Wednesday night sewing.
4. Begin the move into the new space at church!!
5. Take apart my quilting frame and store it....
I bought a long arm quilting machine in Paducah!!
I totally lucked out. We caught a guy at the end of the show, and a friend who was with me told him he could just take the longarm head he was wheeling around right out to our car. He responded saying he could make us a great deal on it - and he did! Half price!! I called DH, and he said OK - and so did I! I go to pick it up in Knoxville on Friday - DH is taking the day off so we can make a road trip!
So - - - - what are you working on this week?