Well, it's back to real life today - the memory of those beautiful cool days and nights in San Diego will have to last for a while, and hopefully will mitigate the heat we're having in the Nashville area!
I didn't get everything done on my list last week but have a good reason - so let's see what I did do!
1. Finish making the kits for summer camp.
Done - finally! Thanks to a lot of help from my friends!
2. Quilt a woman's quilt for the ministry.
Not done - but I'll explain why in a few minutes...
3. Work on the upholstery project that's been hanging around since last fall!
Started - but not finished!
4. Plan a trip to San Diego!
Done and enjoyed - woohoo! Here's a few pics of a wonderful fabric store I found there - Rosie's Calico Cupboard.
I also hit this location for some fabric...
...and then stopped off at Cheesecake Factory for some of this!
(I have the BEST husband!!)
I didn't finish everything on my list this week because of a request I got from Julie for assistance with Operation Wood Hollow. If you haven't heard about this yet, you can read more about it here - it started out small, but is growing by leaps and bounds! So I spent my week working on this stack...
....that I will be quilting this week! Two of the quilts are for our quilt ministry, but the others will be going to Julie for Operation Wood Hollow.
So here's my list for the week:
1. Quilt two quilts for the church quilt ministry.
2. Quilt four kids quilts for Operation Wood Hollow.
3. Quilt two adult quilts for Operation Wood Hollow.
4. Work on the upholstery project.
5. Write a blogpost for a Tuesday linky party on Quilts Are For Giving. (If you don't know about this blog yet, you should check it out - by quilters, for quilters, it's a place to share the quilts you've made for charity. You can join and be a regular contributor, or you can join in a linky party on Tuesdays - or both!! The first linky party will be this Tuesday, July 2nd!)
6. Write a tutorial for a ministry quilt for the 100 Quilts For Kids Blog Hop that started this week - my day to post is next Monday!
7. Spend some time with my DH and granddaughters!
And I think that's enough for the week, don't you?
And now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?