Monday again, and thankfully I don't have a list to confess to from last week - my whole list was to survive summer camp, and I did! (Check out last week's posts if you want to see what we did...)
But this week I'll be making up for it in spades - there are ten quilt requests on the list for the quilt ministry, and I'm leaving for vacation on Friday! Yikes!!!!!!!!
So here's my list for the week - - -
1. Quilt and finish the brights quilt that's on the frame.
2. Make a back for the 1600 quilt, then quilt and bind it.
3. Finish the binding on two quilts.
4. Go to church and pull six more quilts for the remainder of the requests.
5. Quilt as many of them as possible before Friday!
6. Dole them out for binding to other ministry members.
7. Cut the pieces for my "vacation" quilt!
(If you missed it last year, I took a sewing machine with me
on vacation and made a quilt top for me while I was gone.
Now it's a tradition!)
Yes, I've lost my mind - - - no, I can't possibly get all this done - - - but I'm going to give it a try! Wish me luck! (Oh, and don't expect a post on Wednesday - I'll do an update on the quilt ministry in two weeks, after vacation!)
Do be sure to come back on Friday, though - if you'll look at the Followers section on the left side bar, you'll see the number 700 - woohoo!!! So it's time for a giveaway!! And I've got a fabulous giveaway for you - don't miss it!!
So now the question is - - - - - What are you working on this week?