So much for big plans - I sat down last night on the sofa to watch a little tv and write a blog post - and woke up two hours later! So here's Make-A-List Monday - on Tuesday!
Here's how I did on last week's list....
1. Bind three ministry quilts.
2. Make a back for a ministry quilt.
3. Quilt and bind that quilt.
4. Quilt and bind the Rabbit Hole quilt.
Quilted but not bound - hopefully today!
5. Quilt two quilts for Phoenix Quilts.
Done, but I don't have pictures yet...
6. Work on my friend's upholstery project.
Didn't get to this one...
7. Meet with my sewing sisters on Saturday!
We had a ball!!
I also quilted four of the quilts that the girls made at summer camp this past July - they're ready for some of the other ladies to bind! And I quilted a quilt for the ministry, for a lady with cancer.
So not too bad - a few things missed, that I'll need to try to get to this week. I've got lots to do this week, but just used the last of my roll of batting - which is going to slow me down! There's more coming, it's just not here yet. But if it comes in, here's what I need to do this week...
If the batting comes in...
1. Quilt the remaining nine summer camp quilts. (They're small!)
2. Quilt three more quilts for adult needs for the quilt ministry.
If the batting doesn't come in....
3. Bind the Rabbit Hole quilt.
4. Work on my friend's upholstery project.
5. Piece some backs for the stack of tops at church.
That's enough to keep me out of trouble this week!
And now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?