Monday again - they just keep rolling along, don't they? I'm so glad to be able to quilt again - so the lists will change back to normal again. Woohoo!!
Here's how I did on last week's list...
1. Make a backing for a quilt for the ministry.
Done! My friend Deborah came over and quilted this one...
2. Put borders on a ministry quilt and make a backing.
Done, and actually quilted - but no pics yet...
3. Finish Lilli's quilt top.
Done! Isn't it pretty?
4. Work on Emmy's stocking.
Done! Here's last week's progress shot...
...and here's where it is today!
5. Work on the ministry pattern book.
Didn't do any of this this week - I had too much fun with #6!
6. Dump out my scraps and make some dump blocks!
Oh, these things are so addictive!
This is only the first seven - I now have sixteen made and I'm in the process of sashing them for a ministry quilt. And I've already got another one of these in mind for another ministry quilt!
So that's how last week went. Here's what's on the list for this week!
1. Quilt five ministry quilts currently needed.
2. Finish piecing the brown dump-n-sew quilt top.
3. Piece a low-volume dump-n-sew top.
4. Locate a child's top in the to-be-quilted tops and quilt it for a ministry need.
5. Quilt the two dump-n-sew tops from above.
6. Quilt one extra quilt for next fall's long-term ministry project.
Collecting quilts for New Orleans was such a success, we're going to start making and collecting quilts for our middle school students' mission trip to Rogersville, TN next fall. They work in this very poor community, doing construction and working with children. The quilts we give them will certainly be well-used!
So that's what I've been working on, and plan to work on next.
Now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?