Well, I have given Jolene quite a workout this week, trying to get things done before my surgery - but I think it's been worth it! And, I'm pleased to say, Jolene has held up amazingly well! Not a hiccup out of her.
Here's how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt the child's quilt on the frame for the quilt ministry.
Done! This pretty little quilt has been finished and delivered...
2. Quilt a man's quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done! I love the colors in this quilt - and the blocks, donated by Sharon, were a dream to work with!
|This is how you take a picture while|
holding a baby you can't put down!
3. Quilt a woman's quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done! Fortunately, all I had to do on this one was the quilting - Tracy did the binding!
4. Quilt as many more quilts this week as possible
to get ahead for September!
Done! I lost count, but I think I quilted thirteen more quilts for the New Orleans mission trip this week!
A full and busy week - and lots accomplished! Here's a look at the list for this week...
1. Cut out Lilli's quilt for Christmas.
2. Cut out Emmy's quilt for Christmas.
3. Take a last load of quilts and fabric to church.
4. Start working on the pattern book for the quilt ministry, and for kitting directions for the patterns.
Short list, but I think the first three items are all I can accomplish on Monday, my last day before surgery. The last item is an ongoing project I want to start working on while I'm recuperating - it should take the edge off the desire to actually quilt! And it's something that's been needed for quite a while.
So now, the question is - - - what are you working on this week?