Monday again - how do they come so fast? We had a great time in the Smoky Mountains this past weekend - lots of fun time with our granddaughters, daughter, son-in-law, and niece!! Good food...
....a little shopping...
|If I'd known the front looked that good, I probably|
wouldn't have made that silly face at my hubby!!
...and beautiful leaves to peep at!! But now it's time to get back to work - because Christmas is how many weeks away? Nine!!!!!!!
But first, let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt the last baby quilt on hand.
2. Bind both baby quilts.
Done! One of these already has a home...
3. Finish the quilting on a friend's quilt. Quick job, only about 12 inches left to quilt after reloading it on the machine.
Done! But I don't have a picture yet...
4. Clean up the house so the house sitter doesn't
run away in terror!
Done! I think she had a good time -
she loves our movie collection!!
5. Finish sorting through the few boxes left from the great junk room clean-up.
Started but not finished - I'm hoping to get through
the rest of them this week.
6. Keep working on Emmy's Christmas stocking.
Done! Look at how it's progressed....
|At the last update...|
Now let's see what I need to work on this week...
1. Quilt a woman's quilt for the quilt ministry.
2. Put labels on some anonymously donated quilts.
3. Bind my friend Christy's quilt.
4. Quilt and bind a commission quilt.
5. Finish cleaning up the boxes from the great junkroom clean-up.
6. Quilt a second woman's quilt for the ministry.
That's a good start - there's probably more I could add to the list, but I'll start with this.
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?