Let's hear it for Punxsutawney Phil! And let's hope he's right - that we'll have an early spring! I am so ready for it - how about you?
This week starts a new normal for me - Lilli and Emmy will only be coming to my house two days a week, so I'll have more time to work on sewing and other projects! I'll miss having the girls every day but have no doubt that my "work" will fill in the time...
Speaking of "work", let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Bind the two ministry quilts.
2. Make that messenger bag pattern!
Done! The pattern is completed and the fabric is cut out!
3. Work on the commission quilt.
Done! I finished the flimsy yesterday...
4. Make more scrappy trips blocks.
Didn't make even one this week! Oh well...
5. Set up a schedule for my "free days" without the girls.
Done - sort of. I've got a schedule in my head, but not on paper. Gotta get past tomorrow, when I have a bajillion errands to run and a garage door repairman coming to fix where I backed into the garage door.....
6. Write a blogpost for the Leap Year Traveling Stash!
Done! And a winner has been chosen and the stash is ready to go!
In addition to all of the above, I also quilted two quilts for the ministry (you'll see those on Wednesday) and put together most of a pillow cover for a friend.
And what's on my list for this week? Well, here goes...
1. Quilt the commission quilt.
2. Finish the pillow cover.
3. Make the messenger bag.
4. Work on setting up an Etsy shop.
5. Work on some spec quilts for the shop.
6. Make a computer sleeve for a friend.
7. Mail the Leap Year Traveling Stash.
8. Work on scrappy trips blocks.
9. Take care of any ministry needs that arise.
10. Work with a friend on bags for a local foster child ministry.
(I'll share more about this project soon)
Whew! I'm tired just looking at that! But I think I can get it all done....
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?