Well,, I think we'll just have to call last week the Lost Week - after a death in the family and a hurried trip over to Virginia, I didn't get to very much on my list this week! But at least it will make this week's list a lot easier to compile.... ;-)
So here's how last week's list went...
1. Finish the girls' Easter dresses.
Nope! They still need buttonholes, buttons, and handwork...
2. Finish the administrative work on the Hands2Help Challenge.
Actually, I'm current on this! Woohoo!! 62 people signed up!
PS - there's still time to sign up! You can go here to read more...
3. Finish the quilter's apron pattern.
4. Make those lanyards!
Not this one either...
5. Piece the baby boy quilt and quilt it.
...Or this one...
6. Handle any needs that arise for the quilt ministry.
Fortunately, nothing came up while I was gone!
7. Draw detailed plans for my new worktable in the studio. (Hubby just can't see my vision from my description!)
I did do this! And I think now he's finally listened to me closely enough to understand what I want. Plus I went to IKEA on the way home from Virginia and picked up some shelving for the walls that I hadn't been able to order. Next step is to pick out a new color to paint the room. Now if the other stuff will just get here (shipping is SLOW!)
So here's what I need to do this week...
1. Much as I hate to admit it, I need to do my taxes! Yuck!
2. Mail off prizes and last week's sales from the shop.
3. Finish the girls' dresses.
4. Finish the quilter's apron pattern.
5. Make the lanyards and post in the store.
6. Make the little boy's quilt top and quilt.
7. Keep up with ministry needs.
8. Pick out a paint color for the studio!
Let's hope this week is a little less eventful and holds more time for sewing!
So now the question is - what are you working on this week?