Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Make-A-List Monday - On Tuesday!!


Hi, all!

Well, with the holiday and everything, I completely forgot that yesterday was Monday!  But oh, I had a wonderful time - my DD and SIL wanted to take Lilli to see the movie Epic, so DH and I walked around the mall with Emmy and then went to lunch with them.  We had so much fun playing with her in the kids' area - she has no fear at all - tried to CLIMB a piano key slide!  After lunch, we went to see Star Trek for a second time, this time on the IMAX in 3D.  Wow!!  Even better than the first time!

But now it's Monday Tuesday and time to get back to work.  Let's see how I did on last week's list...


1.  Quilt the Drunkard's Path on the frame for the ministry.
Done!


2.  Bind two girls quilts for the ministry.
Done!



3.  Bind a woman's quilt for ministry.
Done!


4.  Quilt two H2H quilts.
Done!  They are for another participant, though, so I'll let her show those pics!

5.  Complete three tops for Quilts Beyond Borders.
Done!  No pictures yet, though...

6.  Quilt the three QBB quilts.
Done!  No pictures yet- I'll post some when I get them bound!

7.  Work out a response for the Oklahoma City tornado victims.
I contacted the Oklahoma City Modern Quilt Guild about tornado relief.  They have now posted a request and guidelines for help that you can read here.  The deadline for donating quilts is June 30th.  I plan to send a quilt or two and hope you will all join me in this effort!!

8.  Photograph and list new items for the Etsy shop.
Still didn't get to this one....

And here's what's in store for this week...

1.  Bind the QBB quilts.

2.  Bind two more H2H quilts.

3.  Quilt a man's ministry quilt.

4.  Quilt a woman's ministry quilt.

5.  Deal with three new requests for quilts by deciding what to make and who will make it.

6.  Get those new items in the shop!

7.  Decide on this summer's vacation quilt.

Not a horribly long list, but plenty to keep me busy.  I've got a pile of quilts on the table that are ready for binding - five QBB quilts and two H2H quilts. I think that's where I'm headed now!

And now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Sarah--your lists never cease to amaze me!
    You accomplish so much in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the finishes and beautiful quilts! I'm so impressed! Good for you on the tornado relief effort! So many great reasons to share quilted love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still plugging away on a second H2H... got the rows almost done and then to sew the rows together... hopefully today.
    Wish I had your energy, Sarah. What do you eat? or do you even have time to eat?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. You're list makes me tired just reading, I need a nap now. I love your drunkard's path. Looks a little like ninja stars too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot done! I love that drunkard's path quilt. Star Trek in IMAX sounds good, in theory, but I'm not sure I could handle it without Dramamine, LOL. I need to get the H2H quilt bound. So why am I sitting here again? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!