As you probably know (because I've been talking about it for weeks now!) I'm at the beach on vacation. So I don't have much of a to-do list for this week, but I did want to re-coup about last week's list...
1. Finish the quilting on the sibling quilt and bind it.
Done! I'm so happy with the way this one came out - you can read more about it on my Whoop Whoop post from last Friday.
2. Get the BlockRockIt set up on the frame at church.
Alas, despite all my best intentions, this didn't happen. I tried - but it turned out we needed to order a new, professional carriage for our frame to allow the BlockRockIt to be set up. However, I will say that The Grace Company was very very helpful and got it out to us very quickly and for a great price. This will be high on my to-do list for when I get back home!
3. Hand out the signature blocks for the retirement quilt to be signed this week.
They went out this past Sunday - hopefully we can start putting this quilt together soon!
4. Write up an estimate for a commission quilt.
Done! I'll be ordering the fabrics tomorrow so they can hopefully be there by the time I get home!
5. Clean the house so the pet-sitter doesn't run out screaming!
Done! And I have to say, it was nice to have the house nice and clean when we left...
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Once again, this was easy - no requests this week!
OK, so that was a pretty easy list last week. And this week's list won't be much harder - I'm sewing for fun this week!
1. Work on the vacation quilt!
2. Get the BlockRockIt set up after I get home.
3. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
And because this post is really low on pictures, here are a few from this week...
|Our lunch companion as we had a great pizza|
at The Mellow Mushroom!
|The gorgeous view from our balcony!|
|Sunset - it even turns the sand pink!|
|My temporary sewing studio - everything i need!|
|The beginning of my Endless Summer quilt!|
|And where I'm spending large parts of my days this week...|
And now, the only question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?