I know it's hard to believe, but just one week from today at this time, Christmas will be over! All the work, anticipation, gift buying, wrapping, cooking, cleaning - I know I'll be sitting down with my feet propped up surveying the wreckage one week from right now! But we're not there yet - so let's look at last week's list and see how it went...
1. Make a weighted blanket (commission job).
Done! And of course, as usual, I forgot to take a picture before delivering it! But my customer was very happy with it. If you are interested in how to make one, there's a tutorial at the tope of this page, right under the header picture.
2. Make a dolphin pillow cover.
Done! I absolutely love the way this turned out...
3. Order supplies for the t-shirt quilts.
Done! Those should be here in the next few days, all ready to be started on after Christmas!
4. Make labels for the kids' annual quilts.
Done! They are sewn on, too! Hooray!
5. Quilt the annual quilts.
Done! I shared Emmy's last Friday, I'll share Lilli's on Wednesday, and Nathanael's this coming Friday. It sure feels good to have them finished!
6. Wrap packages.
Not yet - I've set aside Wednesday for this particular project!
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done. This quilt went to a man with terminal COPD...
...and this quilt went to a woman who suffered a lot of injuries in a fall.
This quilt went to a woman just diagnosed with breast cancer...
...and this one went to a woman in the end stages of cancer.
8. Find the joy!!
I'm working on it!
So not a bad week - only a little bit to carry over into this week. Here's my plan for this week....
1. Wrap packages!
2. Quilt some quilts for the ministry. (We are completely out of finished quilts!)
3. Work with DH and Lilli to make lots of Christmas goodies!
4. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
5. Spend lots of quality time with my grandkids!
So that's my list for the week - and now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?