The weekend is behind us (alas!) and that means it's time to tackle a brand new week! Oh, the possibilities! And this is a very special week - QuiltCon 2019 early registration opens on Tuesday morning! (Can you tell I'm excited?) But before we get into all that, let's take a look at last week's list and see how it went...
1. Quilt the turtle quilt.
Done, and delivered! My friend sent this picture of the quilt on the bed in the room that will be for her grandchildren when they arrive...
2. Assemble the second quilt-along quilt sample.
Done! No pics, though - but it's not long until the big reveal, coming July 14th! Mark your calendars for the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop and quilt-along, July 14th through July 25th.
3. Quilt three H2H tops for some friends.
Done! The first two were made by Terri B., and the third by Linda S. They're on their way to Emily for Quilty Hugs.
4. Start on my June Scrap Attack task.
Started! I cut all the pieces you see here...
...which resulted in this large pile of trimmings...
...but barely made a dent in this tub!
5. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done. This quilt went to a 43 year old man who was just diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic and liver cancer...
...and this quilt went to a woman with COPD and severe anxiety.
Additionally this week, I made a table runner and pillow cover to go in a new shop some friends of mine are opening! I'm hopeful this will become a good outlet to sell some of the things I make, so they don't overrun the house!
And now for this week's list...
1. Make my wish list for QuiltCon 2019.
2. Be ready at 9 am CST Tuesday morning to register! My husband shared this silly video with me - this is what he imagines I'll look like...
3. Keep working on my June Scrap Attack project.
4. Teach Lilli how to use my quilting machine. (She asked!)
5. Quilt my crescent denim quilt.
6. Quilt one of the quilt-along quilts.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
That's probably a lot more than I can possibly get finished this week (I have the grandkids two mornings this week) but I really want to try! Last week felt kind of like this...
...but I think I've got all the plates spinning now, so it's just a matter of keeping everything in motion. Easy, right?
And now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?