Well, last week was a busy one for me - - - how about for you? Lots of sewing, spending time with my grandkids, unexpected projects and timelines changing - it's all good! So let's see how last week's list went....
1. Finish the Supernova ministry quilt.
Done! I'll be sharing this quilt and the story behind it on Friday.
2. Write at least one Rockin' Rectangles tutorial.
Done! The tutorial for this quilt appeared this past Sunday.
3. Quilt two ministry quilts.
A little change of plan - Rita quilted these two, but I did the binding. Our stash of finished quilts at church is looking pretty healthy, so this may be our routine for a few weeks.
4. Quilt one more Rockin' Rectangles quilt.
Done - by the skin of my teeth! Took this one off the frame late Monday afternoon...
5. Cut out the memory quilt pieces.
Done! All these pieces...
...turned into two quilt tops when the timeline on these got moved up a bit!
6. Work on cleaning up my office.
Unfortunately, this one fell by the wayside this week.
7. Meet with a client about a t-shirt quilt.
This meeting is what moved the memory quilts up on the schedule, but then the client cancelled due to sickness. It will be rescheduled this week.
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
No quilts given away this week, which is allowing us to build our stock back up. It also allowed us to take some time to check out all the sewing machines at church and be sure they were all in good operating condition!
So that was my week - a little bit busy, a little bit unexpected. And that's probably not going to change any time soon! Here's what's on tap for this week...
1. Bind the Rockin' Rectangles quilt.
2. Write a tutorial for that quilt.
3. Quilt the memory quilt tops.
4. Find matching thread for a customer quilt.
5. Quilt another Rockin' Rectangles top.
6. Contact sponsors for Hands2Help Challenge.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
That should keep me out of trouble, and I'm not holding my breath that plans won't change! Best laid plans, and all that.
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?