Friday, September 11, 2015

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? Beautiful Things!

Hi, all!

Wow!  Can you believe it's Friday again?  And you know what that means - it's time to get our whoop whoop on!!  I hope you're ready - I've been working hard this week, but unfortunately I've been working on some projects I can't show you yet!  So here are some of my favorite links from last week's party...


Emily from Em's Scrap Bag finished this beautiful quilt, despite some roadblocks that you really should read about!


And check out this fabulous mini by Janet at Simply Pieced!  My all-time favorite Broadway show!


I don't know about you, but I would love to make one of these Postcard from Sweden quilts!  This one was made by Myra at Busy Hands Quilts...


And here's another great mini from Terri at Terri Aske Art Quilt Studio.  I love the way she quilted this!


And this pair of quilts are both by sharkiecat at Touch of Grey.  Can you tell that I really like bright solid colors??  I couldn't choose just one...


So let's give them all another whoop whoop, and link up our own whoops for the week!

And be sure to come back next Friday, when I'll be sharing a special quilt and a big GIVEAWAY!!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you dance the happy dance?

Share - because we want to whoop right along with you

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all your secret projects! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! What a great asst of quilts you shared! I love all of them, I want to make all of them... and won't make any of them but I want to now lol
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post made me realize I need to get some more solids, those quilts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always choose patterned over solids, but I should get my stash of solid working! Those really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why solids have made a comeback. It's those bright tones. Wicked is my favorite show also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous eye candy! Thanks for highlighting these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are some beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!