A different kind of Monday for me today - because of the holiday, my hubby is home and my granddaughter isn't! Hopefully I'll get a little sewing done today, because it's going to be a short week for me.... But first, let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Finish and deliver the new ministry quilt.
2. Applique the flowers on the front of the first H2H quilt.
Done! I did something a little different and appliqued them to fleece, then did some detail stitching on them before attaching them to the quilt.
3. Piece a back for the first H2H quilt.
Done! Used up lots of the scraps from the front...
4. Quilt the first H2H quilt.
Partially done - the Juki developed a skipped stitch just before I finished quilting this, so I can't finish it until the repair man comes out on Tuesday.
5. Piece the top for the second H2H quilt.
So - I did manage to finish all the stuff on my list last week - ok, well, except for the quilting, but that was beyond my control! This week, I'll be going to Richmond for a big family birthday party, so I won't have much time for sewing, but I do hope to get a few things done...
1. Finish quilting the first H2H quilt.
2. Quilt the second H2H quilt.
3. Machine sew the bindings on both H2H quilts.
4. Sew some more of the strips for my Marine quilt.
I think I'll be lucky if I get all of that done, so I'll leave it at that!
What are you working on this week?