Thursday, January 20, 2011

There's Something New Coming....

Hi, all!


Well, on Monday I asked if anyone would be interested in a Friday linky party to keep them motivated - and there was lots of interest!  So - - - tomorrow will be our first.......




"Can I Get a Whoop Whoop" Friday Linky Party!

Here are the guidelines:

1.  If you did something crafty this week that you"d like a "Whoop Whoop" for, blog about it or post a pic on Flickr, then link up on Friday right here!  It"s not always possible to have a finish, I know, but maybe you conquered something that was standing in the way of a finish, like finally getting that invisible zipper put in, or sewing that stack of blocks into a flimsy.  Here's where you can celebrate your accomplishment!


2.  Put your name on your link-up - that way we can get to know each other a little better!


3.  Try to visit at least the link-up right before yours, and leave a comment!  After all, this is all about getting some blog-love and encouragement from our fellow bloggers!!  The more linked blogs you can visit and comment on, the better, but everyone understands that life gets in the way sometime!


4.  Grab the button (over to the right in my sidebar!) and put it in your sidebar - you can copy the code from the box right under  the button, then paste it into an HTML/Javascript gadget.

Not this button, the one in the sidebar!! ;-)


Update to the update:  Thanks to Vicki from Dotty Jane Designs, we have a working button with html code you can copy!  Whoop Whoop!!

5.  Be sure to mention the party and put a link back to the linky post on your blog so other people can check out all the links and maybe even join in the fun!

I'll try to have the link set up starting at midnight Central Standard Time (US) on Friday, and run through midnight Central Standard Time (US) on Saturday, to give everyone time to link up!  

I'm excited!!  I hope you are too!!

Later!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun and I like your guidelines!

    Shoot me an email if you still need help with the button code:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join in on this. I have tried to get the get the code for the button it does not work on my blog. Can't wait to see what accomplishments everyone is celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I can help you with the button code too, if you don't have it already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm in! I love this idea and I really like making new friends and seeing what everybody else is doing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!