It's Monday again - I hope you had a good and restful/productive weekend (whichever tickles your fancy...) and are ready to start a new week! Our weather here has been amazing - spring in Tennessee is something special - and the first few days of the week are supposed to be really nice. I want to move my sewing out onto the deck!
Despite all the handicaps of last week (a toddler at home, feeling her 3-year old oats, and a visiting niece with project in hand) I did pretty well on my list...
1. Quilt the sports quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done! I've taken this quilt to church already, so that it can be delivered to the recipient.
2. Quilt an I-Spy quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done! I've got the binding cut out to put on today. The picture's down below...
3. Help my niece make a quilt that she wants to give as a gift.
Done! This came out so cute, I think I'm going to have to make another, and maybe write a tutorial for it! You can read a little more about it here.
4. Cut more five-inch squares for D9Ps.
Done! But I don't have pics, because they've already gone out in...
5. Put together kits for D9Ps.
...the kits I put together for the D9P blocks!
Our quilt ministry ladies really stepped up to the plate this week! We met to sew together the past two Saturdays and I currently have about ten D9P quilts in various stages of construction - but all the basic blocks have been sewn together. This will put us ahead of the game, at least for a little while! Hallelujah!! And - - - I quilted three quilts on the quilting frame yesterday afternoon! Whew!!
|The I-Spy quilt is the one on the right...|
And now, for this week's list.....
1. Clean up the sewing room!
2. Bind the three quilts that were quilted on Sunday.
3. Work on the Brown Bag Challenge quilt due 4/1/11.
4. Organize undesignated quilts in progress.
5. Finish organization project for keeping track of designated quilts in progress.
I've got some more quilt flimsies ready to be quilted, but I get to travel with my hubby this week a little bit (to Paducah, folks - hold me back!) so I don't know if I'll get around to them or not, since Lilli's not in preschool still this week. But I think I can get the rest of this list taken care of!
So now, the question remains - what are YOU working on this week?