Well, I've been a bad, bad blogger - but I promise to get back in the swing of things this week! I don't have a quilt ministry update - it's been quiet over the holidays - but I do want to show you the Blogger' Choice Bundle that I put together in response to the challenge posted by Laura over at Quokka Quilts!
The fabrics are, as follows:
1. Michael Miller Baby Gray Bicycles
2. Children At Play Cotton Aqua On The Go
3. Children At Play Cotton Coral On The Go
4. Michael Miller Baby Haze Bicycles
5. Extreme Team Haze Wheel Dot
6. It's a Girl Thing Bloom Bicycles
7. J'Adore Stella Multi Bicyclette
8. Extreme Team Charcoal Wheel Dot
9. L'Amour de la Vie Red Velo Fleurs Tossed Bicycles
10. L'Amour de la Vie Pink Velo Fleurs Tossed Bicycles
11. Timeless Treasures Black Flower Bikes
12. Now We're Going Places White Tossed Bicycles
13. Bella Solids Robins Egg
14. Bella Solids Amelia Pink
15. Bella Solids Silver
16. My name for this bundle - Free Wheeling!
Do you sense a theme? I just love all the bicycle fabrics that have popped up lately, and would love to make a quilt from them. Imagine my surprise when I found twelve similarly themed fabrics at The Fat Quarter Shop, the sponsor for this challenge! And you know what "sponsor" means - there are prizes! So hop over to Quokka Quilts and read the rules, then put together your own bundle! It's fun!!
Hope to see you Friday for "Can I Get A Whoop Whoop" Friday! Come back and show us what you've been working on!!