Home again in Tennessee, and already I'm missing the beach! But it's nice to be home again in my own sewing space - I've already been hard at work! So let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Finish my vacation quilt top, a Swoon quilt in winter colors. One block is completely stitched already, and another has all the HSTs and flying geese sewn and trimmed, ready to be put together. So one and a half down, seven and a half to go!
Partially done. I got three blocks completely finished and one partially done (I cut the center square the wrong size!) before I ran out of steam on these. I now understand why it takes folks so long to get these done!
2. If I finish it, work on Emmy's quilt for Christmas.
Done! I love the way this turned out...
3. Do some hand-piecing repair on a vintage top.
Done! I don't have a picture of this, but it is ready to go on the frame! Woohoo!! This one's been hanging around for a while...
4. If all that gets done, work on my drunkard's path project.
I didn't get to this one - the beach was just too fine!
5. On Sunday, re-level my quilt frame before I get Jolene back! (I live in a very old house and the floors shift sometimes. My frame has gotten a bit out of whack, and this is a great time to get it put back to rights!)
Done! It wasn't too far out of true and leveled up really quickly!
6. Pick up Jolene from the shop on Monday!
Done! She's back on the frame and ready to roll!
So now, let's see what I've got to get done this week...
1. Quilt two women's quilts for the ministry.
2. Quilt a friend's quilt top.
3. Sash the batik top on the design wall.
4. Finish sorting through the eight boxes of donations that came while we were out of town!
5. Quilt two quilts for the Rogersville mission trip.
6. Find a pattern for a flag quilt - a young man in our church offered yard and house work in exchange for a quilt - what a deal!
7. Friday night sewing with my sewing sisters!
Okay - I think that's enough for this week. I've got the little girls three days this week, so I may not get this much done. Keep your fingers crossed that Jolene came back from her week at the spa in the mood to work! I'm not really too worried but you know what they say about "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?