Friday, October 31, 2014

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Little Things!


Hi, all!

Here it is, Friday again - and you know what that means!  It's time to get our whoop whoop on!!  Are you ready?


Can you believe it's the last day of October?  Time flies when you're having fun   For me this week has been filled with working on projects in progress, like this commission quilt…


and this Christmas stocking...


and some cute Christmas ornaments for an upcoming adoption fundraiser - this one...


and the one at the top of the post.  It's kind of fun working on little projects that finish up fast!

Hopefully next week I'll have some finished projects to share, but for nowthis is what I've got!  Small, but it makes me whoop!

And here's a special little happy dance for this week…




Can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn! 

What have you been working on this week?
What's made you dance the happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

PS - Saturday is the beginning of National Adoption Month, and I'll have something special going on starting next week to focus on it and help #bringNathanaelhome!  Stay tuned!!



11 comments:

  1. She looked a little distracted, but she's got the moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little things add up to a big whoop! The stocking is so cute. I've had one of those cross-stitch stocking kits since my daughter was younger and it's still just hardly begun. Oh well, nice to know it can be done, by your example, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having trouble posting a linky...none of the option for image are clicking through! I love your stocking! I keep thinking every year that I will start after christmas and make some really decorative ones for the next year...but here is another year gone and stll.. no decorative stockings! Maybe an advent calender for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your commission quit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt is amazing! Beautiful colors and the pattern is soooooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ornaments and the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the love you've put into Nathanael's stocking! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!