Friday, October 17, 2014

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Some of Last Week's Lovelies...

Hi, all!

Here it is, Friday again - and you know what that means!


That's right - it's time to get your whoop whoop on!
Unfortunately, I didn't get much done that I can show off this week  - I did manage to get the girlies' annual quilts cut out on our vacation, and also cut out the commission quilt and started sewing the block components together this week.  But nothing much camera worthy.
The picture at the top is one of the tops that was donated for us to auction to raise money for Nathanael's adoption, and it was pretty, so it's my art for the day.
And I have also spent a lot of time this week cleaning house, getting ready for a Noonday Collection fundraiser party for my daughter.  If you'd like to read about Noonday Collection and how it's helping us do Christmas, Intentionally, click here to read my blog post from Thursday.  You might even choose to participate and become eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to Noonday Collection!

But you all provided some lovely inspiration this week, so I'm going to share some of your pretties!!


This beautiful string quilt by Alycia of Alycia Quilts...


This wonderfully colorful quilt from Jan of I Quilt For Fun...


An awesome shirting quilt from Katy of Katy Quilts...


And this amazing feather quilt by Sophie of Sophie Junction!

There was so much more beauty linked up last week, but I need to get this posted so I can work up a quilt pattern for a friend!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What have you been working on this week?


What's got you dancing the happy dance?

Share with us - we want to dance right along with you!

The linky party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my quilt! Such an honor :). Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the string quilt! The feather quilt is one that I want to make some day...very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not have photo worthy stuff - but you are doing a great job! How fun and exciting for your family. Thanks for showing my strings - we lost power that night and I wanted a photo.... so the boys were shining flash lights - too funny ;-) enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that quilt Jan made practically glows. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful, but the string quilt is amazing! Thanks for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the quilts you featured today! Good luck on getting things done and your party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! some great inspiration today! Lovely quilts

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!