Monday has snuck right up on me - does it always surprise you too? After a lovely weekend with some beautiful fall temps, I'm definitely in the mood to do some fall sewing, aren't you?
Let's take a look at last week's list and see how it went...
1. Make the next block for the Gypsy Wife quilt.
Done! I really like these two blocks... Puss in the Corner is a very traditional block, but not one that I had ever made before.
2. Label and pack up all the pillowcases to go with the mission team to Texas.
Done! This is just the first batch, because more pillowcases are rolling in every day...
3. Keep working on pillow covers for the project for church.
Done! Or at least, doing - - - I have been making these as fast as I can, but sometimes when I post the pics on IG and FB, someone asks if they can buy them - so I sell those and make more. I can't keep up with how many I've actually made, but I am making progress!
4. Quilt a quilt for the project for church.
Done! This is such a beautiful quilt, and it was a pleasure to give it some custom quilting to enhance the gorgeous piecing!
Beautiful "Good Neighbors" fabric by Amanda Jean Nyberg on the back!
5. Photo shoot for the Free Spirit Fabric project.
Done! I hope you'll check out the post tomorrow, where I reveal all the beautiful projects I made with FSF's new fabric line.
6. Post quilts for the Great Quilt Destash.
Not done, but with a reason, as I didn't want to compete with some quilt sales that were raising money for Puerto Rico hurricane relief.
7. Work on the commission t-shirt quilt.
Supplies have all come in and I should be able to start deconstructing shirts tomorrow!
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! This quilt went to a woman who will be having surgery for thyroid cancer next week...
...and these two quilts went to a husband and wife who were injured in a shooting as they were at church a few weeks ago.
So all in all, not a bad week! I got lots done but still have lots more to do! It's good to have the FreeSpirit Fabric project off my table, though, and now I need to buckle down to some other projects! Here's what's on my plate for this week...
1. Work on the commission T-shirt quilt.
2. Keep working on pillow covers for the church project.
3. Make the next block for my Gypsy Wife quilt.
4. Sandwich my Long Time Gone quilt. (Yes, I've gone off the deep end and decided to hand quilt it!)
5. Post quilts for the Great Quilt Destash.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Maybe if I keep my list shorter this week, I can get to everything on it! Wouldn't that be a hoot?
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?