Monday is here again and that means it's time to take stock, make a list, and check it twice! So we'll start with the "take stock" part and see how I did last week...
1. Work on the commission T-shirt quilt.
Done! I deconstructed all the blocks earlier in the week, and laid out a potential layout today. This still needs some tweaking, but it's a start!
2. Keep working on pillow covers for the church project.
Done! I've been having a lot of fun with this project... can you tell?
And I even made some kitchen towels!
3. Make the next block for my Gypsy Wife quilt.
Done! I really love working with these Latitude batiks!
4. Sandwich my Long Time Gone quilt. (Yes, I've gone off the deep end and decided to hand quilt it!)
Done, and the quilting is in progress!
5. Post quilts for the Great Quilt Destash.
**head hanging** I still haven't gotten this done!
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
None distributed this week, but we did get a lot of the quilt room cleaned up - and boy did it need it!
So not too bad on last week's list, although I really want to get those quilts posted. But I've got a couple of big projects to do, so it may not get done this week either. Here's my list for this week...
1. Work on the t-shirt commission quilt; specifically, nail down the layout and start assembling.
2. Update the information brochure for the quilt ministry.
3. Prep decorations for the ministry booth at the women's event this coming weekend.
4. Finish working on stock for the ministry booth.
5. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up this week.
So that's my list for this week! Definitely enough to keep me busy but I've got more things to add to it if I finish all this.
And now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?