Well, it's Monday again - and I'm pleased to say that I'm pretty much caught up again! So let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Bind the Welcome Home quilt.
Done! This one came out really nicely, and has already been delivered to its new home!
2. Make a batiks quilt for the ministry.
Mostly done - I've got about a foot more of binding
to finish sewing on the back. Here's what the front looks like..
3. Finish processing fabric donations.
Done! I don't have a pic, but all those lovely new
fabrics are installed in the stash wall, and some of them
have even made their way into quilts and quilt backs already!
4. Finish light blue flimsy for the ministry.
Done! And it's quilted, binding sewn on the front, and
in my stack to hand-sew the binding down - should be
completed by tomorrow! Here's a pic of the flimsy...
5. Quilt at least two more quilts for the ministry.
Done! I quilted the batiks quilt, the blues quilt, and
this cute Max & Whiskers quilt for a 4th grade boy.
6. Get ready for Saturday with my Sewing Sisters!
Done! We had a smaller group than usual,
but we had a great time!
So what's on tap for this week?
1. Quilt three flimsies made for 100 Quilts For Kids.
2. Bind those three plus two others quilted over last weekend.
3. Finish sewing down the bindings on the blue quilt and
the batik quilt and deliver them.
4. Choose pattern and fabric for a woman's quilt for the ministry.
5. Make backs for all completed flimsies on hand.
I think that's enough for this week, and I may not get to all of it, but it's worth a shot!!
So what's on your plate this week?