Monday, December 5, 2022

Make-A-List Monday - Let The Festivities Begin!!

 

Hi, all!

My last quiet weekend for December is in the rear view mirror - from here on out it's time to entertain!  I have three big gatherings here at the house over the next three weekends, and I am so excited - we bought this house right before Covid started, and we haven't done any of the entertaining we anticipated when we bought it.  But we're going to make up for it this month!

But first - let's see how last week's list went....

1.  Finish the inside Christmas decorations.
2.  Decorate the front porch.
Done!  I'll post pictures on Friday, since I don't anticipate finishing anything else up before then!

3.  Quilt Lilli's quilt.
Done!  And I LOVE it!  You can see more pictures on last Friday's post.


4.  Package up those Christmas gifts for my sewing sisters!
Done!  And I had a pretty red bowl to arrange them in, too!


5.  Make port pads for a local oncology office.
In progress!  I've made about 18, and have another nine already cut out.  I'll make enough to fill up a good size box, then send them off!  I'll be writing a post about them on Wednesday, if you are interested.

So all in all, a good productive week!  This weekend I'm having my sewing sisters from church over for a brunch on Saturday morning, so I'll be getting ready for that this week.  I've still got to finish cleaning up the studio, but I keep getting distracted by fun projects!

Here's my to-do list for this week...

1.  Clean and vacuum the studio.

2.  Keep working on port pads.

3.  Take pictures of all the Christmas decorations!

4.  Keep Bree occupied this week as it rains and rains and rains and rains....

5.  Write and attach labels on all the grandkids' quilts.

6.  Take Bree for a bath and her rabies shot.

That list seems a little skinny, but I've got a couple of doctor's appointments this week in addition to Bree's, so I'll be spending some time in the car or in waiting rooms.  Nothing bad, just regular check-ups.  But it does put a crimp in the quilting time!


So now, Bree and I really want to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. for sure even a couple of those appts eat up sewing time...i visit the gym regular and that is sooo true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lilli's quilt. So far my favorite. I hadn't heard about port pads until I saw your post earlier. Or maybe it didn't peak my interest until I had a port put in last week. I headed off and made one. It will work for now. Looking forward to seeing your post on the pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see how you make the port pads too. Great to make and gift to the cancer centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree, take good care of mommie, she has a busy week ahead.
    I love that you are making port pads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice plans! I have another birthday party to attend this weekend but hope to finish the quilt on the frame at least!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Paula from Colorado, I have been blogging for a while now, and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had endometriosis and herpes virus for 18 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms I had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage, and it was a serious issue. Furthermore, I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and gave her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua, and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this December, and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes, Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back,  If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or order herbs from his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!