Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi, all!

I had a cute "nana" moment today - when my 2-year old granddaughter saw the quilt tops I was working on, she insisted that I work on them while she was watching a movie. In her words, I needed to sew the "belts" on the quilts (the border strips). She then divided her watching time between the movie and me - the first time she's watched me sew without sitting in my lap! It's nice to see her interested in sewing - my grandmother taught me how to sew and I'm looking forward to teaching her some day.

Seven quilt tops ready to quilt, one more to get to that point, then I start quilting. Yesterday I ordered a Flynn Multi-Frame which should allow me to machine quilt a little easier and with more creativity - I can't wait for it to get here! Of course, it's probably not as easy to use as it looks in the video, but who knows? Maybe it will be!

Later! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!