Well, here's how I did on the first Make-A-List Monday:
1. Finish quilting my friend Wendy's gorgeous bow tie quilt. The quilt sandwich is made, and Tuesday night is set aside for this project! I did finish quilting this on Tuesday night. Yipee!! and 2. Bind said quilt after it is quilted! Finished hand-sewing the binding this morning, then washed, dried and photographed it! It's ready for delivery.
3. Hand sew the binding on a baby girl's quilt I'm making for the quilt ministry. Finished and delivered! and 4. Make a baby boy's quilt for the quilt ministry. Finished and delivered!
5. Pick out at least one more set of fabric for Amy's Simple Sampler Quilt Along (to make for Christmas gifts!) Done. What do you think? It's going to be bright and wild!
6. Make some more striped blocks for Beth's Striped Challenge..... I did these two blocks this week, and hope to make more this week! Maybe find one I can make a small quilt out of!
In addition to all of the above, I'm in the process of helping my hubby lay hardwood flooring in the living room, and repainting the room at the same time while the furniture is moved! Whew!! But amidst all that we managed to get out on the boat with our daughter and granddaughter for the first time this summer - see how happy Lilli and her Poppa are!
OK, I'm happy with how Make-A-List Monday worked out - it pushed me a little bit, but that's a good thing sometimes! So here's my second list.....
1. Cut fabrics for our sewing group's quilting bee this coming Saturday.
2. Cut fabrics for pillowcases for the sewing breakout group at our church's summer camp next week.
3. Use the fabrics I picked last week and get caught up with them on the Simple Sampler Quilt Along.
4. Make this week's blocks in the Simple Sampler Quilt Along!
5. Make some striped blocks for Beth's Striped Challenge with the great striped fabrics she sent me!
6. Find a great quilt design to make with the Moda "The Caroler" honey bun I picked up on sale last week!
7. Start on my Fresh Cottons quilt? Maybe!
Wish me luck! What are you working on this week?