Wow, I can't believe I've been doing this for ten weeks so far! Thanks for bearing with me! It has been a help to me, for sure - no more moments during the week when I think, "Hmmm, I have nothing to do!" So let's see how I did last week...
1. Process more fabric for inclusion in the stash with my friend (hooray for friends who want to come over and cut!!) Oh, this is so-o-o-o-o done! Here's a pic, but if you want to see more of what we did, check out this post on Stash Manicure!
2. Choose fabrics and cut pieces for two-three more ministry quilts. What a week! This turned into five ministry quilts - two kits have been pulled and delivered to other quilters who are working on them; I made another flimsy and back yesterday, and hope to quilt it this week; a pattern has been drawn up for the fourth quilt; and a pattern has been chosen for the fifth quilt! Whew!!
3. Lay out my design for my Bee Splendid quilt top. Did I really put this one here again???
OK - (drum roll please) and the goals for this week are......
1. Quilt and bind the completed flimsy for the quilt ministry.
2. Pull and cut fabrics for the fourth quilt for the ministry; package in small kits to distribute to fellow quilters to work up blocks and return.
3. Pull fabrics for the fifth ministry quilt.
4. Choose a pattern for a gift quilt (October birthday!)
5. Help my friend made a Jacob's Ladder pillow for her son's new college dorm room!
6. Enter every AccuQuilt GO! Cutter give-away I can find! (Can you tell I really want one of these?)
I think that's enough for one week.
PS There's another AccuQuilt GO! Cutter giveaway at I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts - check it out!
AND!!! Check out this month's giveaway on Stash Manicure - lots of fun stuff!!!