Well, Monday has rolled around again - we had a busy weekend but I managed to get a good bit done anyway! Let's see how I did on last week's list.....
1. Quilt and bind the scrappy Random Reflections quilt for the quilt ministry. Finished! I'm very pleased with the way this came out....
2. Do two weeks of blocks for the Simple Sampler Quilt Along. I finally finished these this morning - whew!!
3. Piece Mary's Drunk Love blocks for Bee Splendid. Done! I really enjoyed making these - my first experience with Drunk Love!
4. Wave my magic wand over the boxes of fabric donations I received last week in the hope that they will shelve themselves! (Or get to work on shelving/sorting those lovely fabrics!) I spent some time on Tuesday sorting through some of the fabric with a young visitor - we sorted out fat quarters, yardage, and scraps to be cut into squares and strips. We didn't get through all of it, but at least we made a start! Thanks, Meredith!
5. Piece a back for my Sail On quilt. This is what I'm working on right now - I've drawn up my plan for the back, located all the fabrics, and cut a few of them. I just need to finish cutting and put it together; should be done tomorrow morning!
So what will I be working on this week?
1. Sew up the last blocks in the Simple Sampler Quilt Along!
2. Quilt and bind a Sudoku pattern flimsy (made by a friend) for the quilt ministry.
3. Quilt and bind my Sail On quilt flimsy.
4. Make four more Jacob's Ladder blocks, then lay out and assemble my Bee Splendid quilt top! I can't wait!!
5. Sort through some more of the donated fabric and store by size/color.
I think that's enough for the week - hopefully I can get through all of this!
What are you working on this week???
PS - Be sure to go over and check out a great giveaway - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugquiltshop andhttp://sewpictureperfect.com are having a GIVE AWAY
If you've never visited this blog, Sew Picture Perfect is totally neat and lots of inspiration - be sure to check it out while you're entering the give away!!