Monday has come again, just like it always does - despite the fact that I wish I had a couple of days more to work on my list! I've not done so well this week in crossing things off the list, but I have managed a few things - so let's see how it went.....
1. Sew up the last blocks in the Simple Sampler Quilt Along! Done! See how they turned out....
2. Quilt and bind a Sudoku pattern flimsy (made by a friend) for the quilt ministry. Not done - but I did get the flimsy finished, the back pieced and a batt prepared. It's just been too hot to get outside to spray baste!
3. Quilt and bind my Sail On quilt flimsy. Not done - but the back is pieced.
4. Make four more Jacob's Ladder blocks, then lay out and assemble my Bee Splendid quilt top! I can't wait!! I got these done today. I can't wait to lay it out and see how it looks!!
5. Sort through some more of the donated fabric and store by size/color. This is where I spent my time last week! My hubby was out of town, so I didn't have to clean up every afternoon - and I was in the mood to organize (those days are few and far between!) Here's the upstairs shelves, where all the pieces of more than a yard are stored...
There's still lots of "smaller-than-a-yard" pieces to sort out and cut down to smaller sizes, but it's coming along- I managed to get one big box out of my dining room yesterday!
So here's what I'll be working on this week....
1. Quilt and bind the sudoku quilt for the quilt ministry.
2. Quilt and bind the "Sail On" quilt flimsy.
3. Sew together the blocks for my Bee Splendid quilt, now that all the blocks are completed.
4. Prepare the sashing for my Simple Sampler Quilt Along blocks and put together the two flimsies.
5. Quilt two flannel baby quilt flimsies for the quilt ministry.
Hopefully I'll do better this week than last week!! I should be able to - Lilli starts preschool this week, on Tuesday and Thursday, so I'll have a lot more "unassisted" time to work on quilts. It's gonna feel really weird!
So what are you working on this week?