I had such a productive week last week - it feels really good to be able to mark stuff off my list!! Woohoo!!
Here's how last week went.....
1. Finish the red and white ministry quilt.
Done! I think you've seen enough pics of this quilt, but if you want to see it again, I posted about it here.
2. Cut kits for the two children's quilts.
Done! But I didn't remember to take pics of the kits (oops!)
3. Assemble the childrens' quilts, or pass them on to someone else to assemble.
Done! One kit was handed off to my friend Pam to assemble, and I put this one together...
It's ready to be delivered today, for a 10-year old girl with cystic fibrosis.
4. Make bee blocks and get them in the mail.
Done! I was so embarrassed that these didn't get out when they should - but they're finished and mailed - and a lot easier than I thought they would be!
5. Piece a back for the double irish chain quilt and get it quilted.
Done! It's ready for delivery...
This quilt makes the 22nd quilt we've made for the quilt ministry at church in 2011! Whew!!
I also pieced a quilt top, a D9P, for another ministry quilt on Saturday, that wasn't on my to-do list last week.
And here's what needs to get done this week......
1. Quilt and bind the D9P quilt top.
2. Make a sports quilt for a 10-yr old boy with skin cancer.
3. Write a pillow tutorial for Stash Manicure.
4. Finish writing a quilt tutorial and post.
5. Piece a back for my niece's first quilt.
6. Quilt that quilt!!
I may not get all of this done, because my sewing ladies come over on Saturday, and sometime I'll have to clean house (boo hiss!) but it sure would be good if I could get to all of it!!
So - - - what are you working on this week???