Well, it's Monday night - I've been working on the Hands2Help giveaways today, and haven't had a chance to do my list-making until now! But there's still time......
First let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Finish piecing the top for the son.
Done! And not only the top, but the back, too!
|Water World - The front....|
|...and the back!|
2. Finish quilting the top for the young man in the motorcycle accident.
Done! I love the way this one came out...
3. Bind the top after finishing it.
4. Fix the Juki, or have the repairman come out.
Done - I hope!! See previous posts for the saga...
5. Try to get Lilli's quilt back done!
(Maybe if I'm a little more humble, it'll get done....)
And finally - DONE!!
So I did all right on last week's list. Now to see what's on the list for this week....
1. Quilt and bind Water World.
2. Sandwich Lilli's quilt and start hand-quilting.
3. Start a quilt to be donated to a local non-profit's auction.
4. Order a bolt of solid white for the quilt ministry.
Hopefully I'll get much more than this done this week, but I'm trying to be realistic in my goals!
And because someone complained that they hadn't seen Lilli on my blog in a while, here's a picture of Lilli with her Poppa - she wants him to play guitar for her!
So now - what are you working on this week?
PS - if you want to see who won the Hands2Help giveaways,