Summer's drawing to a close - the county fair is over - and it's a little cooler in the mornings now! Hooray!! I always seem to get more done in the fall, don't you? It just seems more like quilt weather.....
Let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Quilt and bind Water World.
Done! This one is ready to go to its new home...
2. Sandwich Lilli's quilt and start hand-quilting.
I haven't gotten to this one yet - but I plan to, first thing
3. Start a quilt to be donated to a local non-profit's auction.
Done! I've got one top finished, and a second one started.
No pictures, because I may need them for my Friday post!
4. Order a bolt of solid white for the quilt ministry.
Done! I love my local quilt shop owner, Marita!!
She's a great supporter of our quilt ministry....
And now, for next week - - - what's on the list?
1. Get Lilli's quilt sandwiched and ready to start quilting.
(Good car handiwork while we drive to Atlanta!)
2. Piece a back for the first non-profit auction quilt.
3. Piece the top of the second non-profit auction quilt.
4. Get at least one quilt for the quilt ministry on the frame
and quilt it!
Since I'm going to be out of town for part of the week, I'd better stop there. I've got so much I need to do, but this may be as much as I can get done by next Monday!
And just a reminder about the 100 Quilts For Kids challenge,
coming up soon beginning September 15th! You can
read more about it here - I hope you'll join in and
participate!! It's a great cause!!
So - - - what are you working on this week?