Friday, November 18, 2011

Can I get a Whoop-Whoop?? Another pretty quilt....


Hi, all!

Did your week fly as quickly as mine did?  Seems like it was just yesterday I was getting my whoop whoop on!  But it's time again - I hope you're ready!


This is another pretty top pieced by Sharon and quilted by me.  I love the play of colors and fabrics on this quilt...

.....the friendship stars....


...and these blocks - I think they're called monkey wrench blocks?


This seems like such a neat way to use orphan blocks - all mixed, yet unified by the top and bottom borders.  And so scrappy!



So that's my whoop whoop for the week - what do you think?  

Now it's your turn!  Link up to the party, tell us about your accomplishments for the week, then go visit the other participants and give out some whoop whoops!!

Hugs!

Sarah

17 comments:

  1. I love quilts made from orphan blocks. They are so colorful and fun and this one is no exception. It's just a bright, happy, cuddly quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Sharon do some great work together, another lovely quilt by the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sure a pretty one!! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt and your quilting really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time you showed this I didn't remember this quilt! You have done such a beautiful job in quilting that has made it shine, thank you. Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. orphan blocks make a cool quilt!! You really get a lot done in a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, that is gorgeous! You hit the ball out of the park with your quilting - score a home run for you!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quilt! You and Sharon make a GOOD TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful -- and definitely worth a Whoop! Whoop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sarah ! this quilt is so so lovely ! I'd like it for me , please ! Who is Sharon ? is she here on your blog ! she does WONDERFUL work !

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry about the 2 posts ! I messed up ( surprise ! ) and the picture did not show up the 1st time ! oh my .................

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah you and Sharon did an awesome job on such a cute quilt! Yup, that is a monkey wrench block. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I cleaned my sewing room this month, I have found many orphan blocks! I doubt my hodge podge would look so great.
    Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet quilt and you finished beautifully with your quilting Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a delightfully cheerful quilt! Way to go ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this one! It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!