Monday's here again, and I don't feel like I accomplished much last week - but then, I've probably got a good excuse! I did get a little bit done though, so let's take a look at last week's list...
1. Finish a postage stamp quilt for the ministry.
Done! I'll tell more about this quilt on Wednesday...
2. Make a quilt for a man with cancer.
I didn't get to this one...
3. Make a quilt for a woman with cancer.
...or to this one...
4. Welcome Miss Emmalyn Elise into the world!
But we did get a new granddaughter this week! You can
5. Make sure Lilli still feels like the world rotates around her!
I hope we're succeeding with this - we took her
on an Easter egg hunt on Saturday - and she looks
So what's on the list for this week? I've got to get back to my regular routine, because there's a bunch of quilts needed right now! Here's the list...
1. Make a "blues" quilt for a man with cancer.
2. Make a bright quilt for a 12-year old with a rare disease.
3. Quilt a top for a 16-year old with ovarian cancer.
4. Quilt a top for a woman with cancer.
5. Quilt a top for a man with throat cancer.
I don't know if I can get all of this done this week, but I need to try! At least it will keep me on my toes and active!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week??