Wow - are you still as full of turkey as I am? We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, full of food, family, fun and shopping!! And plenty of sewing, too. I hope you had just as much fun as I did!
Less than a month until Christmas - can you believe it? I've been working really hard on my gifts, so let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt and bind the four ministry quilt needs.
Done! I'll be delivering these to church this week...
2. Quilt the modern grey quilt.
Done! I love the way this turned out... but I haven't taken pictures yet... so I'll show it off later!
3. Sew together the southwestern quilt.
Done! I'm so happy this one worked out well...
4. Sew Emmy's stocking together.
Done!! Tomorrow Lilli and I will be hanging all the stockings!
5. Start working on a super-secret Christmas gift.
Done! Can't show it yet, though....
6. Decorate the house for Christmas!
I've started, but there's a long way to go! Good thing Lilli likes to help put out all the "Christmas clutter".....
|Hey, it's a start!|
And here's what I need to be working on this week...
1. Quilt the southwestern top.
2. Make Lilli's nightgown.
3. Cut out a gift quilt.
4. Make the back for Emmy's quilt.
5. Decorate the house for Christmas.
6. Start wrapping Christmas presents.
7. Prepare for two Christmas parties at my house this Saturday!
(Urk - cleaning!! But it's for a good cause!)
And that's what I'll be working on this week, in between playing with those sweet babies!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?
PS - In the spirit of Christmas and giving, the new owner of 1Choice4Quilting is having a great giveaway!! Check out this blogpost to learn how to enter - lots of ways and lots of chances!!
(Plus you can always get to 1Choice4Quilting by clicking their button on my top right sidebar!)