Friday, August 8, 2014

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? So Glad I've Got You All!

Hi, all!

It has been a busy week for me, but not one bit of sewing! I will be very glad when Saturday afternoon rolls around and my life gets back to "normal".  Which is why I am so very grateful for all of you and the amazing things you shared last week!  Here are a few of my favorites…


I love the colors and quilting on this quilt!


From Jenn at A Quarter Inch From The Edge

And oh, my, check out the negative space quilting on this one!

From Alycia at Alycia Quilts...

And isn't this cute?  I can crochet, but not like this!

From Elvispeth...

Gorgeous, gorgeous color!!

From Jayne at Twiggy and Opal...

And don't you just love this appliquĂ©?  

From Wendy at Wendy's Quilts and More
There were so many beautiful things linked lasted week, it was hard to choose - you all are so creative!!!  

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's time to link up again!

What's got you smiling this week?


What's making you dance the happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!!!

Hugs!

Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah for your lovely blog !!Hug Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party and I hope you have a nice quiet weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party! I love those creations, and the crochet is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for offering this linky every week... I forwent last week as I wanted all my "secret" blocks I shared in my post to be on just 1 post. So I finally got to show off my beauties! Hope you enjoy as I am finally .. 13 quilts in... learning proper piecing :) WHOOP! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another fabulous linky up! Thank you for the feature! I know you will get back to quilting soon enough! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy your linky party. Hope nothing bad is keeping you from your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind words on my quilt - Surprise!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!