Welcome to Monday! I hope you had a big, gorgeous, beginning-of-summer weekend - it was certainly beautiful here! And I had so much fun reading what everyone was planning to do on their weekend in the giveaway comments - there was a lot of fun going on out there!! It took a while, but I got through all those comments, and picked the winners for the Stash Builder Box giveaway!
The winner of the May box is: Anita Stevens
And the winner of the June box is: Liz Horgan
Congratulations, Anita and Liz! I'll be emailing you both very soon to confirm your mailing addresses. I'm sorry you couldn't all be winners, but I hope you're glad to be aware of Stash Builder Box now and will keep them in mind in the future!
OK, now that the important stuff is done, let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Work on the t-shirt commission quilt.
Done! The top and back are finished, it's all sandwiched, and ready to be quilted this week! I'm hoping to do that on Tuesday when I have a child-free day...
2. Meet with someone about another t-shirt commission quilt!
Done! It's exciting to have another commission job waiting in line! Right now, it looks like this... but that will change soon!
3. Mail H2H quilts and the prize from last Friday's giveaway.
Done! I'm happy to say it's all in the mail!
4. Try to squeeze in a few more blocks for the scrappy quilt on the design wall.
I managed to make five more blocks - not many, but there just aren't enough hours in the day!
5. Provide chauffeur services to my oldest granddaughter as she enjoys Summer Jam (Vacation Bible School) at my church this week.
Done - and I'm so excited to say that she became a Christ-follower this week!
6. Visit with my niece for one last time before she moves to join her sister in the Frozen North (aka Calgary, Canada).
Done! We've shipped her off and she's on her way north. I'll miss her, but she promises to bring IKEA fabric the next time she comes to visit!
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! We only had one, and that was a happy one - a brand new baby girl! I finished up this pretty donated quilt top for her...
So another productive week is in the books! Lots to do this week, though - here's my list...
1. Finish the red t-shirt commission quilt.
2. Work on prepping a Christmas quilt-along to go alongside the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop! That involves making up a sample quilt and keeping track of all the steps, then writing a whole mess of blog posts!
3. Write the estimate for the second commission t-shirt quilt.
4. Mail prizes to the winners of the Stash Builder Box giveaway!
5. Make some more string blocks for the scrap quilt - if time allows!
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Kind of a short list, but I've got to get the first three things done without fail, so I'll keep it short. I'm traveling again this weekend, so it's a short week. If I have extra time, who knows what I'll get done!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?