I have been having such a fun time today with Lilli! Emmy had doctors' appointments today, so we've just had a "Nana and Lilli" day and I wanted to share a little bit of what we've been doing!
We started off the day by going to Old Navy for a photo shoot...
...and then we went to WalMart to buy some gifts for the Angel Tree. Our little girl is three years old and loves Dora, dressing up, and pink - these are the things Lilli picked out for her!
Then we came home with lots of groceries and started baking...
I think it's safe to say our fruitcakes are going to taste good!
And they look pretty too....
After all that work, I wasn't completely surprised to find this at the end of the afternoon, although I was surprised to have to turn off her raucously ringing alarm clock, which she slept through!
So that's how I spent my day!! We had a blast!!
So now, on to last week's list...
1. Quilt the southwestern top.
...there's lots of straight line quilting on this quilt, so it's going to take a while!!
2. Make Lilli's nightgown.
Also started - cut out but not sewn together yet...
3. Cut out a gift quilt.
Done! I can't show this one because the colors might clue in the recipient...
4. Make the back for Emmy's quilt.
Done! I had the perfect piece of pink Grunge fabric...
5. Decorate the house for Christmas.
Done! Here's a little taste...
6. Start wrapping Christmas presents.
Nope, not one! But I do have my wrapping paper!
7. Prepare for two Christmas parties at my house this Saturday!
Done! We had a great time with the ladies Saturday morning...
...unfortunately, I didn't get any pics from the evening party, but a good time was had by all!
So now, what's on the list for this week?
1. Finish quilting the southwestern quilt and bind it.
2. Quilt and bind two quilt tops for ministry needs.
3. Applique a wall hanging for my in-laws.
4. Quilt the wall hanging for my in-laws (added as a separate item because I may not finish the applique - lots of little pieces!)
5. Wrap packages.
I'm going to stop there because (a) I don't think I can really get all that done, and (b) I've also got something else I'm working on that I'll tell you all about on Whoop Whoop Friday!!
So now the question is....... what are you working on?