Friday, June 12, 2015

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Some of Last Week's Beauties....

Hi, all!

Well, it's Friday again, and you know that means that it's time to get our whoop whoop on!  Unfortunately, I don't have anything I can share this week - some secret sewing going on over here - but I did find some gorgeous things in last week's linkups to share, just in case you missed them!

Rainbows seemed to abound last week with 
these two beautiful examples...

From Creatin' in the Sticks...

From Sewpreetiquilts...

I love this beautiful geometric quilt, and her shot is genius!

From Loveleadesigns...

And I'm really impressed with this one - she's got a jump on the Christmas season already!

From Redletterquilts...
 And that's just a taste of all the gorgeousness from last week!  Thanks so much to everyone who links up!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping this week?


What's made you dance the happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight -

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



7 comments:

  1. It's always fun and inspiring to visit the linky posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you should showcase Preeti's quilt today when my post has a picture of the two of us at a show!!! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. The linky won't allow me to add my photo and complete?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rainbow quilts look so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just great quilts showcased! I've never done a rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your rainbow quilts! Colorful and happy.
    My H2H drawing prize arrived today. Thank you, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!