Monday, December 3, 2018

Make-A-List Monday - Rollin' Right Along...


Hi, all!

Monday again!  I swear these things are coming along two or three times a week!  Oh well, time flies when you are having fun, doesn't it?  Let's see how last week went...

1.  Tie up some loose ends in the kitchen.
Done!  I am loving the new look, especially now that it's finished...


2.  Hang pictures in the foyer.
Done!  It looks so nice in there with the pictures, doesn't it?



3.  Decorate the house for Christmas.
I'm still working on this one.  Some areas are decorated, others, not so much.  It''s a tough choice to make between quilting and decorating!

The lights and filler are on the tree; still needs ribbon and ornaments...

But the table looks good!!!

4.  Bind three ministry quilts.
Done!  It felt good to get those finished.  Such pretty donations, only lacking the binding!


5.  Quilt two ministry quilts.
Done!  Jolene was very happy to get back in the swing of things, and I found out that my new saddle stool is very comfortable to sit on while I quilt!


6.  Quilt at least one of the annual quilts.
Done!  I am happy to say that Nathanael's quilt is finished and ready for its photo shoot.  More pictures to come on Friday!


7.  Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done!   We only gave away one quilt this week.  On Wednesday, a father of two grade schoolers fell, hit his head and died unexpectedly.  This larger quilt went to his wife and sons.


Happiness is a completed list for the week!  There's so much to do, but it feels good to list it all and see that there is something being accomplished. And here's what I need to work on this week...

1.  Finish a special ministry quilt top for a photo shoot.

2.  Quilt another of the annual quilts.

3.  Finish the Christmas decorating.

4.  Quilt the bunk bed quilt top.

5.  Get my Christmas gift list organized.

6.  Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.

If I get all of this done, I'd really love to work on a Christmas wall hanging kit I bought several years ago - but it's got to be a reward for good behavior!  So much to do, so little time....

And now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I'm in a mood to make a Christmas quilt....being real, I know I won't be able to though! Have fun wrapping up your goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is looking so fine! and yes the days and weeks fly by - we bought the decorating boxes in from the workshop on Saturday and have the tree standing and not even one light on it still - really need to get to that stuff today and get these boxes out of the house! You get a lot done

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas squirrel sneaked into my studio and FORCED me to make a holiday wallhanging for above our bed! But that's OK, because that frees up the one that was too big for that space to be shipped to my Dad who is in nursing care for the rest of the month. Spreading the holiday quilts around, coast to coast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ... wait ... when did you get a long arm?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!