OK, inspired by a fellow blogger, Shannon at Monkey Dog Quilts, I am making my internal to-do list for the week very public here! With any kind of luck, this week I will:
1. Finish quilting my friend Wendy's gorgeous bow tie quilt. The quilt sandwich is made, and Tuesday night is set aside for this project! (Hubby is out of town so I can sew all night!)
2. Bind said quilt after it is quilted!
3. Hand sew the binding on a baby girl's quilt I'm making for the quilt ministry. (Update: as of 6/28 8:15 pm this is done!)
4. Make a baby boy's quilt for the quilt ministry. (Update: as of 6/28 6:00 pm the flimsy is finished; as of 6/29 5:30 pm the free motion quilting is done.)
5. Pick out at least one more set of fabric for Amy's Simple Sampler Quilt Along (to make for Christmas gifts!) (Update: as of 6/28 6:00 pm I've pulled a stack that I think will work; what do you think? I'm not so sure about the black, pink & green between the marimekko flowers and the ladybugs.....)
6. Make some more striped blocks for Beth's Striped Challenge..... (As of 6/29 5:30 pm I have posted one block on the Flickr group, and I've got an idea that I'll work on Thursday!)
OK, now it's public so I guess I'd better get to work!