Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July Blitz #1

Hi, all!

Well, I've decided to join up with Shannon at Monkey Dog Quilts in her Christmas in July Blitz which is starting today.  The idea is that you work on Christmas presents in July to get a jump on the holiday, which is always a good idea, so here's what I've done this week towards Christmas presents.  It isn't much, but I have picked out these fabrics to make a second quilt in the Simple Sampler Quilt Along:


It's been so much fun doing the first set of blocks, and they go so quickly, I want to do a second (and maybe a third) quilt as I go along.  And I guess I can include the blocks I've made for the first quilt as part of my Christmas in July projects, since it will probably go for a Christmas gift also - so here they are:


























So those are my current Christmas in July projects.  What are you working on?

Later!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Isn't it GREAT when you can "kill" 2 birds with one stone??? :) Multi-taskers UNITE! I'm so glad you decided to join. It so encourages me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I must admire the organized. :-) Your first quilt is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!