Monday, October 11, 2010

Make-A-List Monday #16!

Hi, all!

Oooh, I've been bad and left this post until the very last minute!  So it's going to be short and sweet....

From last week's list:

1.  Finish designing and cut out another ministry quilt.  This one needs to be modern and whimsical - a bit of a stretch for me, but we'll see how it goes!  I've got the fabrics pulled and an idea in my head for what to do with the design.  I did finish this one, just tonight.  Pictures will be posted on Friday's blog.  I'm thinking about using this quilt for the Blogger's Quilt Festival - be sure to check in Friday and let me know what you think!

2.  Finish the flimsy for Welcome Home.  I'm still working on this - the top is about 2/3 done, and I hopefully will get it done by Wednesday. 


3.  Start the back for Welcome Home.  Parts of this are done, and I'm working on the design in my head - it should work up fast once I finish the top!




OK, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to - so this week I'm keeping it simple.  


1.  Finish both front and back of Welcome Home.


2.  Quilt it!


Sorry there aren't any pics in this post - uploading is going slow tonight!  But I'll have lots more later on in the week!  Have a great week - and let me know what you are working on!


Later!


Sarah


And here's a giveaway to check out - for an AccuQuilt GO! Cutter!  Head on over to Badland Quilts....


Here's another giveaway - and only a few more hours to enter.... head over to Grey Cat Quilts and enter her Fall Into Fall Quilt Blogger's Giveaway - she's giving away a beautirul little mini quilt!

6 comments:

  1. sometimes there are not enough hours in a week!!! last year before i got pregnant i promised a friend a tree skirt for christmas so now i am trying to make good on that. i better get cracking. hopefully I can get the top done before friday sew and tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Sarah, you do remarkably getting your lists accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah -- I look forward to your Monday lists. I have been so busy at work, that I have had to get my quilting fixes through my blogger friends. Can't wait to see your finishes this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you ! I make shopping lists and leave them at home so a to do list just wouldn't get done , lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe this is what I need to do...make a list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A list is good to make, but sometimes they are hard to keep. I admire you for setting goals.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!